On August 1, 2018, eCondoServices officially began their duties as the contractor now responsible for handling our financial business affairs. They will process payments for your assessments, barge payments and so on. As with any new system there may be bumps in the road, but we hope that this transition will improve our financial services to our community.
Look for more detailed information from eCondoServices to appear on this page, soon.
- Please DO NOT MAIL current or past due payments to the HICA Colby address. This includes barge payments, water invoices, assessments, etc.
- Send all payments to: HICA, c/o eCondoServices.com, PO Box 50444, Bellevue, WA 98015-0444.
- Please indicate what you are paying with each check and include the account number (83110-and lot number) on the memo section of your check. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact eCondoServices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you did not get your Welcome Letter from eCondoServices explaining their services, please contact them at the above email and they will get their letter out to you.
- Pay for your assessments and other billings in the office using Square.
- Pay for ferry tickets and golf tickets in the office using Square or by check only.
- If you can, encourage your guests to pay by check when playing golf. Or better yet, come to the office and buy our discounted golf tickets and have them pay you for them!
- Fuel can still be purchased with a credit card (preferred) or check. There are no user fees for using the Square credit card payment system.