Reminder- Tomorrow there are ferry changes due to tides!
Here is the schedule for tomorrow, Thursday June 4th
Leave Everett at 7:00am
Leave Hat at 8:00am
Leave Everett at 4:30pm
Leave Hat at 6:30pm
As stated yesterday one of our owners has tested positive for COVID-19. The owner rode the ferry this past Thursday, wore a mask and gloves and sat outside. The owner has contacted all those they came into contact with and is now in self-isolation per doctor’s orders.
Out of an abundance of caution the ferry crew went in and had COVID-19 tests yesterday and we’re happy to report that the results were negative.
We want to reassure the community that we are taking every precaution possible regarding COVID-19 and we will remain diligent.
We hope our community member heals quickly and we ask that we all take this as a reminder that COVID-19 is around and we all must remain diligent using preventive measures to make sure we all remain healthy.
New Ferry Reservation
The new ferry reservation system, Bookeo, is ready for its trial run. Starting with our June sailings, reservations must be made on Bookeo. If you have reservations on Square in June and beyond, you must reschedule on Bookeo.
Some notes about the reservation system:
- Only owners can reserve space on the ferry.
- Owners need an email account on file to register. We used the emails we have in our bookkeeping system. If we don’t have your email address on file and you would like an account to make ferry reservations, please email the Hat Island office at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get you set up.
- Owners will need to make the reservations for their guests.
- Please remember at this time only owners, their spouse/partner, dependent children, other dependents living in the household, grandchildren, grandparents and siblings are allowed to ride the ferry due to COVID-19. Your login in information is password protected.
- This is a prepay system and there is a 24 hr. cancellation system in place. If you cancel after 24 hours there will be a $1 service fee.
2020 Hat Express Proposed Rates
Single Passage Rates
Adult Passenger $9.00
Youth Passenger (7-18) $5.00
Child (0-6) $2.00
Pet (in a carrier) $3.00
Pet (not in a carrier) $6.00
Adult Commuter Fare Books $180
Youth 7-18 Commuter Fare Books $100
Child (to 6 years) Commuter Fare Books $40
Cage Pet Commuter Fare Books $60
Un-Caged Pet Commuter Fare Books $120
Hat Island, WE CAN DO THIS!
Welcome to the Hat Island Community Web Site! This is where you’ll find lots of information about living and vacationing on Hat Island. If you’re just visiting, check out the menu across the top for details on renting and buying Hat Island property, job openings, and how to contact the island manager for more details. If you’re already a resident or property owner, drop down the Member Area menu for topics of interest specifically for you. Hat Island is a hidden gem in the Pacific Northwest – come check us out!
Recent Tweets from the Island Manager
Links of Interest