Hat Island Community is only selling gas on an emergency basis this weekend in the amount of 5 gallons per household.
COMPLETE BURN BAN EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY BY ORDER OF SCFD 27 and SNOHOMISH COUNTY
Hat Island Community Annual Membership Meeting Agenda
Saturday, September 19th at 10:30am via ZOOM
- Call Meeting to Order
- Presentation on Proposed Bylaw Changes from the Governance Committee
- Announce Board Election Results
- Community Input
If you would like the Island Manager to read your input to the community, please send your request to email@example.com. If you would like to address the community yourself, please send the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) your ZOOM name and the topic you would like to address. You will then be addressed during Community Input to make your statement or ask a question. This will be our first time of attempting community input over zoom, so please bear with us as we make our maiden voyage down that path.
- Adjourn to Executive Session
- Reconvene to announce Officers
To join the Zoom Meeting:
Topic: Hat Island Community Association Annual Membership Meeting
Time: Sep 19, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 841 6775 4822
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84167754822#,,,,,,0#,,8675309# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 841 6775 4822
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kfbet9VJR
We don’t even have the words to thank you…
We’d like to say thanks a million to our outgoing board members, Scott Holte and Kevin Smith. Their dedication and commitment to the island while serving on the board has been so appreciated. We wish them nothing but the best! They will be missed.
3rd Quarter Assessments
Just a friendly reminder that your third quarter assessments are due on September 30th. You can send in a check or pay online…
Just a few reminders where the island stands regarding restrictions due to COVID-19.
- Only owners and their families can currently ride the ferry.
- No guest boats in the marina.
- The public restrooms are closed.
- The playground is currently closed.
Community Events sponsored by the Hat Island Yacht and Golf Club will take place this weekend.
The Hat Island Garden Committee will host tours of the garden on Saturday, July 4th at 4:00pm.
New Ferry Reservation
The new ferry reservation system, Bookeo, is ready for its trial run. Starting with our June sailings, reservations must be made on Bookeo. If you have reservations on Square in June and beyond, you must reschedule on Bookeo.
If you are using coupons make sure to change the passenger number to ZERO and enter the amount of riders under coupons!
If you decide to change your reservation, you can simply edit it! No need to cancel and rebook!
Some notes about the reservation system:
- Only owners can reserve space on the ferry.
- Owners need an email account on file to register. We used the emails we have in our bookkeeping system. If we don’t have your email address on file and you would like an account to make ferry reservations, please email the Hat Island office at email@example.com we will get you set up.
- Owners will need to make the reservations for their guests.
- Please remember at this time only owners, their spouse/partner, dependent children, other dependents living in the household, grandchildren, grandparents and siblings are allowed to ride the ferry due to COVID-19. Your login in information is password protected.
- This is a prepay system and there is a 24 hr. cancellation system in place. If you cancel after 24 hours there will be a $1 service fee.
2020 Hat Express Proposed Rates
Single Passage Rates
Adult Passenger $9.00
Youth Passenger (7-18) $5.00
Child (0-6) $2.00
Pet (in a carrier) $3.00
Pet (not in a carrier) $6.00
Adult Commuter Fare Books $180
Youth 7-18 Commuter Fare Books $100
Child (to 6 years) Commuter Fare Books $40
Cage Pet Commuter Fare Books $60
Un-Caged Pet Commuter Fare Books $120
Hat Island, WE CAN DO THIS!